Here’s a sampling of what’s kept my mind going during midterm season:
1. Tea (white with honey lately, although that’s because I recently ran out of black so I’m forced to use my precious and tiny stores of white).
2. Cranberry Juice (all right, so it’s Cranraspberry, but anything with cranberry that doesn’t have pomegranate is AWESOME).
3. Water (you can never have too much to drink, and dehydration is an easy thing to get when you’re busy and not thinking about it).
4. Plums (we’ve got a bunch of them from the trees in our yard and they’re sort of crowding the fridge, so they’re a good snack).
5. Wraps (tortilla, black forest ham slices, iceberg lettuce, shredded cheese, a bit of ranch dressing).
6. Oreos (just the classic double stuffed…. chocolate’s good for getting your brain going, esp. w/ math).
7. Frosting and graham crackers (don’t deny the power of a classic).
8. Toast (butter and some sort of white bread… lately buttermilk white).
9. Sandwich (usually butter and white bread -toasted-, Miracle Whip, cheese, black forest ham, lettuce, sometimes onion if I have any, garlic powder).
10. Ice cream (’nuff said).