Like many people, I’ve got a little spot where I do all my work: schoolwork, writing, etc. What ‘decorates’ this space?
1. 20 pack of G2 gel pens in assorted colors (but majority black). I don’t write with any other brand of pen unless I’m out and waiting to buy more and then I get angry at myself for not planning ahead.
2. Assorted notebooks of varying sizes, brands, colors, etc. This includes legal pads and loose leaf paper, which I also use.
3. A few three-ring binders to hold stuff. These are important with the loose-leaf, mostly. I need bigger binders, though. My shopping list has a 5′ binder on it that I’ve not gotten around to buying yet.
4. School books. Hey, if you’re doing school work…
5. Manila folders. I use these for school, one for each course, to keep my papers separate by class so I don’t lose things, which I have a tendency to do.
6. A couple of the Harry Potter books. This is mostly because I’ve been too lazy to put them in my room, and what if I need them? Which I won’t, but STILL!
7. A stack of folded clothes my mom put in my work space because she somehow thinks that means I’ll be more likely to put them in my room. It doesn’t.
8. Computer. Obviously.
9. Headphones so I don’t bother my family with all my Team Starkid and my Alter Bridge and whatnot.
10. Ponytail holders because my hair bugs me when it’s down. Then I fidget with it and it gets greasy and then I feel like I need to shower and I lose time I could be working on extra showers.
11. My fuzzy fleece blanket. I’ve got two, and my blue one is at my work space because it’s the one I had with me at school so it’s a bit messed up. Ironically, the one on my bed has ink stains on it and the blue one doesn’t…. (Yes, I have a mini-work space in my bed with notebooks and pens and books and everything).